I have been given another award, this one by Christi at Journaling My Life Away. This is the second time that I have received two awards within roughly one week of each other - must be the alignment of the stars or something.
Always, I am very grateful that others appreciate my blog. Thanks Christi.
The conditions of this award are that
1. the recipient must thank the bestower of the award,
2. share seven things about self, and
3. bestow the award on 15 newly-discovered, or followed blogs.
So here goes:
1. I grew up in Atlantic Canada
2. I once ran out of gas in the fast lane of the Autobahn in Germany.
3. I hate sharing the kitchen.
4. I could visit Florence, Italy dozens of more times and never tire of it.
5. I love the poetry of Pablo Neruda.
6. I did my thesis on the poetry of John Keats.
7. As a kid, I always got a small bottle of olives in my Christmas stocking.
I have chosen to give the award, mostly, to blogs I have only just discovered. They are all worth visiting - and more than once. (I know there aren't 15 here, but that's it for now.)